need C++ developer with MFC (only citizens and Green card).

DG

Urgent need for C++ and MFC developer for direct client.

ONLY CITIZENS or Green Card holders may respond.

Thanks,

DG

alan

Urgent need for C++ and MFC developer for direct client.

ONLY CITIZENS or Green Card holders may respond.
I'm a citizen of my country, and just now I cut some green cardboard
and am holding it; so I can respond, right?

Juha Nieminen

DG said:
ONLY CITIZENS or Green Card holders may respond.

Citizens of what? Are you so self-centered and patriotic that you
think that everyone will automatically know which country you are
talking about without having to say it?

Johannes Bauer

Juha said:
Citizens of what? Are you so self-centered and patriotic that you
think that everyone will automatically know which country you are
talking about without having to say it?

You hit the nail right on the head. The trait you described is common to
most US-American citizens - thus, actually, giving the country away.

Patriotic greetings,
Johannes

Tomás Ó hÉilidhe

DG:
Urgent need for C++ and MFC developer for direct client.

I'd question the competency of any programmer who lowers themselves to
using MFC.