    christoph

    --
    Christoph Lehmann <>
    Christoph Lehmann, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Christoph Lehmann

    pythonhda Guest

    Download the wxpython demo from their website. Also check out the wiki for additional help: http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/MessageBoxes

    pythonhda, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Christoph Lehmann

    R.Marquez Guest

    Christoph Lehmann <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi
    >
    > I am a newbie and have a very simple python code, doing some calculations.
    >
    > maybe there is one already having a code snippet in wxPython for what I need:
    >
    > (i) simple dialog box, where the user can enter an integer. after
    > closing the dialog I get this integer. nothing more
    >
    > (ii) similar for getting a file-name (with a file-dialog)
    >
    > thanks a lot
    >

    > christoph

    There is a nice little example on the "Python Introduction Slides"
    currently being discussed in a separate thread of this news group.

    This is the link to the presentation:
    http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~tebeka/pyintro_files/frame.htm

    See the second example after the "GUI" slide.
    R.Marquez, Aug 26, 2003