Need css & graphics help..will pay good money

Travis Newbury

Neredbojias said:
Interesting. Are you anti-establishment or is this just some peculiar
Travisty of yours?

Not sure what yor asking here. Or are you just making a play on words
using my name?

Richard Sexton

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:

Interesting. Are you anti-establishment or is this just some peculiar
Travisty of yours?

I have a frie^H^H^H^H guy I know that does "content rich multimedia
presentations". They only work in IE and absolutley require javascript.

He is rich beyond belief.

How do you think Gutenberg would have felt if he saw a copy of Hustler?

Now you know. Poeple pay for this shit and pay big.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
"Geez Travis" because I am stating the obvious (which is obviously not
obvious to the OP)

Or "Geez Travis" because you should not do what other successful
companies are doing?

You may be right in stating the obvious to this OP...

:)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:
Not sure what yor asking here. Or are you just making a play on words
using my name?

Yeah... Just a pun (although I'm not much of a Flasher, myself.) Don't
worry; be happy.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Richard Sexton quothed:
I have a frie^H^H^H^H guy I know that does "content rich multimedia
presentations". They only work in IE and absolutley require javascript.

He is rich beyond belief.

There may or may not be a connection. Perhaps he simply has unusual
sales ability. Or a proclivity for rectae. Furthermore, the real
question is: Can it be done again?
How do you think Gutenberg would have felt if he saw a copy of Hustler?

Horny, what else?
Now you know. Poeple pay for this shit and pay big.

-Because they think it makes them more money than they pay. Is that a
premise with which you agree unilaterally?

Richard Sexton

I don't make websites. I create Flash based e-learning and webcast
There may or may not be a connection. Perhaps he simply has unusual
sales ability. Or a proclivity for rectae. Furthermore, the real
question is: Can it be done again?

Horny, what else?

-Because they think it makes them more money than they pay. Is that a
premise with which you agree unilaterally?

Hookers and crack peddlers make even more money and I aint doing that either.

Joey

Bob:

You are right on the money about not putting a lot of heavy graphics on
the site, but one important thing about marketing a dating website is
that you want to make an immediate connection with your visitors. The
average surfer will give you less than 2 seconds to determine if they
are interested in your website.

Having an image of a female on your website (or advertisement for that
matter) can improve your response rate by 3 times.

Your site could use some images of people. The whole idea of a dating
website is about meeting people, so by not having ANY on your website
is a big mistake.