Need custom software - pay good!

misho

Hello,

Maybe I'm at the wrong place but you'll never know :) , so I'll try...
I need somebody who can create a custom software for my small
transportation company. We're moving cars nationwide and there is
website where brokers are posting loads/cars. What we need is a
new loads and when a new load becomes available to notify us in some
way. If somebody is interested I'll give him the details about the
website and everything.
Thanks in advance
You can contact me at: montauto at gmail dot com

Mike

Keith Thompson

misho said:
Maybe I'm at the wrong place
[snip]

Yes, you're in the wrong place. comp.lang.c is a forum for discussion
of the C programming language.