Need example of events fired from xmlDocument html transformation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by KathyB, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. KathyB

    KathyB Guest

    HI,

    I've posted this type of question before so please don't be annoyed,
    but I still need example(s) of how to build dynamic controls and post
    them back to the xmldocument on the server.

    I realize the html is client side, so I need to assign (somehow)
    unique id's within the xsl stylesheet, and I think use response.form
    collection (?) to submit the <input> textboxes back to the
    xmlDocument. One sticking point: how to identify and code for several
    dynamic <input> boxes within the html???

    At this point, any examples would be a BIG help. This is my last big
    hurdle. Please!

    Thanks,

    Kathy
    KathyB, Jul 19, 2003