Need example: To create Initialize Code für a custom control in CodeBehind File.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Igor, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Igor

    Igor Guest

    Hallo,

    I create a Custom WebControl and need to create a initialize Code for that
    Control in the Codebehind file.
    my question: how can I crete initialize statments in the Method
    "InitializeComponent"?
    I searched the web, but don't found enything useful for me.

    Thanks

    Igor

    ps.
    sorry for my English. [;-(

    --
    ATTENTION:The eMail Address "" is not real!

    Igor, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Hi Igor,

    Do a quick search on http://msdn.microsoft.com on articles written by Shawn
    Burke. He was written great articles about design-time features including
    code generation.

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET