Need Expert suggestions??

Khurram Rafiq

Start Page: ASPX webform with three iframes, two which I am currently
using.
iFrame1: ASPX webform which contains html options for iframe2.
iFrame2: ASPX webform which contains a datagrid with bound columns (only
page load event with not postback code).

The start page sets the frames src path on an html onclick event, iframe2
with datagrid needs to be refreshed / updated by javascript code directly
after the option change has executed from both the start page and iframe1.

Ajax provides the client javascript functions to be posted to the server
(codebehind) then returned back to the client javascript with response. The
problem is that while the codebehind is running the forms object values
cannot be set (everything needs to be set as new).

Without javascript the page events flash all objects when posted back to the
server, without javascript I can access other forms object using
parent.doucument.iframe1.form1 etc.

The data grid needs to be fully controlled by the other two pages between
frames.

Thanks in Advance