    i had implement one but the output still not same as the expected
    ciphertext.

    , Feb 26, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > do anyone have 3des - ecb mode, vhdl source code?
    > i had implement one but the output still not same as the expected
    > ciphertext.

    I would run a sim, edit code and repeat until done.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Feb 26, 2006

  3. tcl Guest

    so can you check for me (only DES) what the ciphertext for:-
    key=0123456789ABCDEF
    plaintext=0123456789ABCDEF ?

    tcl, Feb 26, 2006
  4. On 26 Feb 2006 07:27:31 -0800, "tcl" <> wrote:

    >so can you check for me (only DES) what the ciphertext for:-
    >key=0123456789ABCDEF
    >plaintext=0123456789ABCDEF ?

    Do you have a single DES mode? Get that working first, using some ecb
    test vectors you can locate using Google.

    news:sci.crypt would also be a good place to ask this question.

    Regards,
    Allan

    Allan Herriman, Feb 26, 2006
  5. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:36:05 +1100, Allan Herriman
    <> wrote:

    >On 26 Feb 2006 07:27:31 -0800, "tcl" <> wrote:
    >
    >>so can you check for me (only DES) what the ciphertext for:-
    >>key=0123456789ABCDEF
    >>plaintext=0123456789ABCDEF ?

    >Do you have a single DES mode? Get that working first, using some ecb
    >test vectors you can locate using Google.
    >
    >news:sci.crypt would also be a good place to ask this question.

    (Sorry, question was directed at the OP.)

    Allan Herriman, Feb 26, 2006
  6. HI,

    schrieb:
    > do anyone have 3des - ecb mode, vhdl source code?
    > i had implement one but the output still not same as the expected
    > ciphertext.

    1. Your question is not complete. 3-DES-ECB could be with 1,2 or 3
    keys, and eee or ede
    (eee for 3 times encryption, ede for encrypt decrypt, encrypt).

    2. Why not start testing normal DES mode? I would use one DES core up
    to three times for 3des. Finding testdata for the normal DES-core is
    easy with google.

    3. Maybe you find some helpful code in
    http://www.ra.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~stankats/VHDL/des/
    which is a DES-core and was also used for 3des. The documentation is
    unfortunately only in German available under
    http://www.ra.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~stankats.

    bye Thomas

    Thomas Stanka, Feb 27, 2006