Need forum Administrator

forumadmin

Hello,

Im looking for experienced forum admnistrator on my portal. Portal is
in early stage of development so I cant provide any pay, but in future
it will be probably profitable. If you have free time and you are
interested in this project please contact me.

Best regards,
Omnis Vidum

(e-mail address removed)

Mike Wahler

Hello,

Im looking for experienced forum admnistrator on my portal.

I have enough forum experience to easily determine
that your question is not appropriate in *this* forum.

Please visit the Usenet forum 'news.announce.newusers'
and learn how to use Usenet properly. So far what you've
done is very likely reduce the number of possible qualified
and interested parties, due to your inconsiderate interruption
of a group of people who come here to discuss C.

How you decided that a forum about the C language would
be the place to solicit, is beyond me.

-Mike