need free database for my product

Mr. X.

Hello.

I need free database for a simple product (freeware)

I think MySql is fine, but I don't know if it is good for Hebrew,
and if it is freeware.

Any suggestion,
and where can I find some, please.

Thanks :)

JT

Mr. X. said:
Hello.

I need free database for a simple product (freeware)

I think MySql is fine, but I don't know if it is good for Hebrew,
and if it is freeware.

Any suggestion,
and where can I find some, please.

Thanks :)
Oracle-XE (Universal) looks good.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=1144174

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/xe/htdocs/102xewinsoft.html

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/xe/index.html

Christian

Mr. X. said:
Hello.

I need free database for a simple product (freeware)

I think MySql is fine, but I don't know if it is good for Hebrew,
and if it is freeware.

Any suggestion,
and where can I find some, please.

Thanks :)
You could also take a look at HSQLDB ...
its free and its implemented in java .. so its easily deployable with
your program..

http://www.hsqldb.org/

Lew

Mr. X. said:
Hello.

I need

not to multi-post (send the same message /independently/ to multiple
newgroups) because it fragments the thread and makes the responses harder to
follow.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Mr. X. said:
I need free database for a simple product (freeware)

I think MySql is fine, but I don't know if it is good for Hebrew,
and if it is freeware.

Any suggestion,
and where can I find some, please.

MySQL support UTF-8 and therefore also Hebrew,

MySQL and the MySQL JDBC driver is dual licensed with
GPL licenses and commercial licens. It is free of charge
via GPL licens, but whether you can use GPL is something
you should investigate.

An alternative would be HSQLDB http://hsqldb.org/ which
is also free of charge and whose license is less
demanding.

Arne

marcus.vinicius.lima

Hello.

I need free database for a simple product (freeware)

I think MySql is fine, but I don't know if it is good for Hebrew,
and if it is freeware.

Any suggestion,
and where can I find some, please.

Thanks :)

Hello

I'm sure the MySql Community is the best option.
MySql is free, is robst and largely explained through the network. You
will always find the inforamtion you need.

Thanks