Need Freelance Graphic Designer??? I'm cheap and good!

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by boyet59@gmail.com, Apr 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Freelance graphic designer available specializing in small print &
    digital media projects such as; EVERYTHING - I WORK WITH THREE OTHER
    "LOCAL" GRAPHIC DESIGNERS.

    newspaper ad
    brochure / flyer
    logo
    letterhead
    business card
    website design
    website ad banner
    cd / dvd cover
    poster
    book cover, etc.

    Clear attractive design and message.
    Email us and we will attend to your inquiries as
    soon as possible.

    , Apr 8, 2006

  2. Alan Guest

    Re: Need Freelance Graphic Designer??? I'm cheap and good! - SPAM!!

    Alan, Apr 8, 2006