    It needs to have both public AND private forums (members only).

    ASP.NET forum would be the best.

    Any suggestions?

    VB Programmer, Oct 14, 2005

  2. I've used http://www.dotnetbb.com/

    It is a .net forum written in vb.net. You can buy a plug license for $95
    which allows for color and layout changes but no code functionality changes.
    Or you can but a full-source version for $190 and have access to virtually
    all the source code.

    I found that it plugged into our Web Portal very nicely even using our
    custom authentication. I have been very happy with it.

    --
    Pat B
    BCC Software, Inc

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0Qg==?=, Oct 14, 2005