Need Good tutroial on Spring/hibernate Framework

Amit

Hi ,
I am new to spring and is wondering how to use hibernate helper classes
of spring.
I also need good tutorial for the same.
Plz tell me is some is having good links fo the same

Thanks in advance
Amit

Daniel Dyer

Hi ,
I am new to spring and is wondering how to use hibernate helper classes
of spring.
I also need good tutorial for the same.
Plz tell me is some is having good links fo the same

Spring and Hibernate are two of the best documented open source projects.
Did you try the manual
(http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/index.html)?
That's for version 2, but you can find 1.2 just as easily. The Hibernate
website has an equivalent manual for Hibernate.

Dan.