    Plz tell me is some is having good links fo the same

    Thanks in advance
    Amit
    Amit, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Amit

    Daniel Dyer Guest

    On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 10:24:20 +0100, Amit <> wrote:

    > Hi ,
    > I am new to spring and is wondering how to use hibernate helper classes
    > of spring.
    > I also need good tutorial for the same.
    > Plz tell me is some is having good links fo the same

    Spring and Hibernate are two of the best documented open source projects.
    Did you try the manual
    (http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/index.html)?
    That's for version 2, but you can find 1.2 just as easily. The Hibernate
    website has an equivalent manual for Hibernate.

    Dan.

    --
    Daniel Dyer
    http://www.uncommons.org