Need guidance - room booking web application

Likhith Areekkal

Dear Geeks,

The following is a room booking web application done in PHP:

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/mrbs/day.php?day=21&month=12&year=2004

My project involves booking rooms for a max. time period of 14 days using
ASP .NET. I have played around with DayRender and had finished off a nice
looking calendar. That's the trivial part, I guess.

Is ASP .NET the right technology to use to create something like this or am
I heading in the wrong direction?

Do you have any suggestions regarding where I can get some information or
guidance / code for a similar project involving ASP .NET and C#?

Any suggestion or guidance will greatly be appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
Li

Likhith Areekkal

Hi Cor,

Thank you for the website link. I had a quick look at it and I hope I can
do it. This will be my first proj. involving ASP .NET.

Regards,
Li