Need help adding a chart in VB.NET

Guest

I have been able to add a chart in VB.NET 2003 using MSChart Control 6.0, but
the graphics are very primitive. I can ALSO add a MS Chart 10.0 "chart
space", but have not been able to get any kind of chart/graphics to appear in
it. Playing with the Chart 10.0 has led me to believe it is a standard,
modern (post-1993, unlike chart control 6.0) Excel-esque kind of a chart, but
I cannot say Chart1.ChartData = ... for the Chart Space like I can for MS
Chart Control 6.0 and have it work (returns Chart1.ChartData is not a member
of AxOWC...ChartSpace). How do I get the data which is appearing in my
antiquated MS chart control 6.0 chart to appear in my "modern" MS Chart 10
chart space?

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

The suitable replacement for these charts is the Office Web Components. This
free package from microsoft contains Excel charts and graphs that are easy
to program and industry strength. They are also free. You can find a
download on the office website. There are online links and resources as well
to get you up to speed.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP