    of AxOWC...ChartSpace). How do I get the data which is appearing in my
    antiquated MS chart control 6.0 chart to appear in my "modern" MS Chart 10
    chart space?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=, May 18, 2005

  2. The suitable replacement for these charts is the Office Web Components. This
    free package from microsoft contains Excel charts and graphs that are easy
    to program and industry strength. They are also free. You can find a
    download on the office website. There are online links and resources as well
    to get you up to speed.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

    [Shameless Author Plug]
    Now available @ www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon.com etc

    Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET], May 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=

    ian_taylor

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008