    http://www.daltons.com

    Thanks
    Larry

    Larry Webb, Apr 11, 2004

  2. Larry Webb

    Newbie Guest

    Hmm. I do not believe it is a code issue. I think that it is a hardwar
    {monitor} adjustment issue. Ask your client's son, or you could fo
    that matter, to set at the monitor and go into the screen adjustmen
    and adjust the horizontial and vertical display as well as the cente
    display. Make sure the monitor settings are not 640x480 and obviousl
    not 8 or 16 bit! I think once this has been accomplished, the proble
    will be resolved.

    Regards: The New Gu

    -
    Newbi