Need Help Converting formatting tags embedded in entities to XSL:FO instructions

Discussion in 'XML' started by slberry, May 15, 2004.

  1. slberry

    slberry Guest

    I have a client sending me XML where there are formatting tags
    embedded in XML entities.... i.e.

    &lt;I&gt;bold-italic&lt;/I&gt;&lt;/B&gt;"/>

    I need to convert the entity to the proper XSL-FO syntax.

    This is
    <fo:inline font-weight="bold">
    bold,
    <fo:inline font-style="italic">
    bold-italic
    </fo:inline>
    </fo:inline>

    Please excuse me if there are slight syntactical errors, I don't have
    a translator or renderor available to me at this moment in time.

    Any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

    stace

    slberry, May 15, 2004