Need help deploying Struts under JBOSS

Steve Lewis

I have a web application that runs well under Tomcat and Resin but is
failing to load struts classes properly under JBOSS. It ssys it cannot
find the Strut packages givig a ClassNotFoundError when any subclass
i.e. ActionForm is loaded.
The following jars are in WEB-INF/lib
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-collections.jar
commons-digester.jar
commons-fileupload.jar
commons-lang.jar
commons-logging.jar
commons-validator.jar
jakarta-oro.jar
jstl.jar
servlet.jar
standard.jar
struts.jar
struts-legacy.jar
I get the error stand alone and under the lomboz debugger rinning on
eclipse. I have seen this problem in the past with other
configurations and would love to hear from someone who has it working.