    how can i show the error? there is an Object error ?

    regards,
    yuval
    moshe, Mar 6, 2005

  2. moshe

    Tim Williams Guest

    Well, what was the "error" you got?
    Show code. There is an error object, but how you use it will depend
    what language you're using.

    Tim.

    Tim Williams, Mar 6, 2005

  3. moshe

    Brian Staff Guest

    My guess is that objConn is not an object and that tells me that your
    connection string is incorrect and you did not make a connection to your
    database.

    Did you do any error checking after trying to connect?

    As Tim says..."show us your code"

    Brian

    Brian Staff, Mar 6, 2005
  4. moshe

    Phill. W Guest

    "moshe" <> wrote in message
    > after "objConn.execute(sql)" the page got error
    > how can i show the error? there is an Object error ?

    On Error Resume Next
    objConn.execute(sql)
    If Err.Number <> 0 Then
    Response.Write "Error #" & Err.Number _
    & " : " & Err.Decription
    Response.End
    End If

    HTH,
    Phill W.
    Phill. W, Mar 7, 2005
  5. moshe

    Roland Hall Guest

    :
    : On Error Resume Next
    : objConn.execute(sql)
    : If Err.Number <> 0 Then
    : Response.Write "Error #" & Err.Number _
    : & " : " & Err.Decription
    : Response.End
    : End If

    and then...