    proof) way to do this or maybe a search engine which gives only urls as
    its results and accepts various filter operators like google does?.....

    thanks..........A

    Alpha, Dec 14, 2005

  2. Re: [MULTIPOST] Scraping Google

    __/ [Alpha] on Wednesday 14 December 2005 13:03 \__

    > I am looking for a program/way to extract the green urls out of
    > multiple pages of google results. Anybody know a (non technical idiot
    > proof) way to do this or maybe a search engine which gives only urls as
    > its results and accepts various filter operators like google does?.....
    >
    > thanks..........A

    Shame on you! Multi-posting to /at least/ 3 newsgroups. You selfish prick.

    Roy

    Roy Schestowitz, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Alpha

    Alpha Guest

    Re: Scraping Google

    I assume thats sarcasm..........

    Alpha, Dec 14, 2005
  4. Alpha

    PeterMcC Guest

    Re: Scraping Google

    Alpha wrote in
    <>

    > I assume thats sarcasm..........

    No, thiss sarcasm.

    --
    PeterMcC

    PeterMcC, Dec 14, 2005
  5. Alpha

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Re: Scraping Google

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Alpha
    <> spouted in alt.html:

    > I assume thats sarcasm..........

    Assume what's sarcasm?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    Att. Google Groups users - this is your last warning:

    Mark Parnell, Dec 14, 2005