    digital signal attenuation ?
    Thanx in advance .
    Regards

    aaaaaa, Dec 14, 2005

  2. aaaaaa

    Guest

    aaaaaa wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    > Can you help me to design a vhdl code for multi party teleconferencing and
    > digital signal attenuation ?
    > Thanx in advance .
    > Regards

    What have you done on the project so far? Surely you don't expect
    someone to design it from scratch for you. If this is a school project
    (and I strongly suspect that it is) you should not expect much help if
    you don't show that you have tried to do something on your own. The
    same goes for a work project -- some people might resent doing unpaid
    consulting for someone who doesn't appear to have even started on the
    design.

    Charles

    , Dec 15, 2005