Need help for conferencing and attenuation

aaaaaa

Hi everybody,
Can you help me to design a vhdl code for multi party teleconferencing and
digital signal attenuation ?
Thanx in advance .
Regards

charles.elias

aaaaaa said:
Hi everybody,
Can you help me to design a vhdl code for multi party teleconferencing and
digital signal attenuation ?
Thanx in advance .
Regards

What have you done on the project so far? Surely you don't expect
someone to design it from scratch for you. If this is a school project
(and I strongly suspect that it is) you should not expect much help if
you don't show that you have tried to do something on your own. The
same goes for a work project -- some people might resent doing unpaid
consulting for someone who doesn't appear to have even started on the
design.

Charles