Need help for counting records in asp.net

joshimahen

I have created 4 datagrid in different controls and these controls I am
calling in home page. Now I want that if there are more than 20
rows(for all 4 controls or it may be 1 or controls also) in that screen
then one more button should display and remaining recored and controls
should display in next page when user click on more button.
I am giving example here..
One Control - Need Review
Some records
Second controld - Due for today
Some records
Third Control - Due this week
some records
Fourth Control - Due next week
Some records

If these all together lines crosses 20 then one more button should
display and when user click more button then remaining data should
display in next page.

Plz help me
Mahen

Onwuka Emeka

[...]

You might want to set the properties AllowPaging="true" for your grids and
set the PageSize = 20, .NET will manage the navigation to next pages for
you.