    show me a good example in vb.net?

    Thanks.

    --

    moondaddy, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Hello,

    Thanks for posting in the group.

    Based on my understanding, now you want a VB.NET sample on web service
    which could download image files from web servers, right?

    Generally speaking, migrating code from C# to VB.NET is straightforward.
    Could you please post here with the code slice that you met problem? In
    this way, more community members could help you on it. :)

    Also, please refer to http://www.codeproject.com/vb/net/wsfileserver.asp,
    where there is a VB.NET web service sample which does a similar thing. I
    hope it helps.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Community Support

    Get Secure! ┬ĘC www.microsoft.com/security

    This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
    Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft
    does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
    found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
    regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or
    information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any
    software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure
    that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from
    the Internet.

    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT], Feb 20, 2004