Need help in using mod_python

yinglcs

Hi,

I am trying to setup Apache with Trac which uses mod_python. I get the
following error:

assert have_pysqlite > 0

And I have verify this via command line as well, that seem no
problem.
# python
Python 2.3.4 (#1, Feb 2 2005, 11:44:49)
[GCC 3.4.3 20041212 (Red Hat 3.4.3-9.EL4)] on linux2
'2.3.3'

But when i access the Trac via Apache (with mod_python), i get the
following error:

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/pool.py", line 101, in
get_cnx
cnx = self._connector.get_connection(**self._kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/sqlite_backend.py",
line 113, in get_connection
return SQLiteConnection(path, params)

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/db/sqlite_backend.py",
line 140, in __init__
assert have_pysqlite > 0

Bruno Desthuilliers

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Hi,

I am trying to setup Apache with Trac which uses mod_python. I get the
following error:

assert have_pysqlite > 0

And I have verify this via command line as well, that seem no
problem.

(snip)

What do you get using tracd (the standalone server) ?

yinglcs

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :

(snip)

What do you get using tracd (the standalone server) ?

I am using apache with mod_python.

I have done a sanity check with command prompt, it can find
'pysqlite',
But when I access Trac using Apache (via mod_python), it somehow can't
find 'pysqlite' and gives me an error.

So my question is how python command prompt loads library differently
from mod_python?

# python
Python 2.3.4 (#1, Feb 2 2005, 11:44:49)
[GCC 3.4.3 20041212 (Red Hat 3.4.3-9.EL4)] on linux2

'2.3.3'

Bruno Desthuilliers

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
I am using apache with mod_python.

You're trying to, yes. But what *I*'m asking *you* is what you get using
tracd.
I have done a sanity check with command prompt,

using your account's env
it can find
'pysqlite',
But when I access Trac using Apache (via mod_python),

which uses a somewhat different (and very restricted) env...
it somehow can't
find 'pysqlite' and gives me an error.

So my question is how python command prompt loads library differently
from mod_python?

I know I'm a little bit dumb, but I had perfectly understood your
question (which BTW is not posted at the best place - both Trac and
mod_python have dedicated mailing-lists). Can you imagine that I have
good reasons to ask you what you get using tracd ?

(re-snip already snipped code)