Need help locating Python Cookbook contributors

Jonathan Gennick

Alex Martelli, Anna Ravenscroft, and I are trying to locate the
following people, whose Actionstate Python Cookbook recipes we are
wishing to use in the second, printed edition of the Python Cookbook.

Alexander Semenov
Chris Perkins
David Benjamin
Doug Hudgeon
Gregor Rayman
Hemanth Sethuram
Ian Bollinger
Kevin Parks
Larry Price
Matthew Shomphe
ParzAspen Aspen
Raymond Hettinger
Richard Philips
Scott Daniels
Steven Cummings
Tom Good

If you *are* one of these people, or if you know how to contact any of
them, please get in touch with either Alex Martelli
([email protected] ) or myself. We would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
Editor, O'Reilly Media
906.387.1698 mailto:[email protected]

Michael Hoffman

Jonathan said:
Alex Martelli, Anna Ravenscroft, and I are trying to locate the
following people, whose Actionstate Python Cookbook recipes we are
wishing to use in the second, printed edition of the Python Cookbook.

> [...]
Raymond Hettinger

You really can't find Raymond Hettinger? ;-)

Jonathan Gennick

You really can't find Raymond Hettinger? ;-)

Well, I think I've found him now. Alex probably could have found him
easily enough. I, on the other hand, do not know the Python community
nearly so well as Alex does. Please feel free to enjoy a good laugh at
my expense whenever I ask for someone who is particularly well-known
and visable. In return, I promise not to ever ask for help locating
Guido ;-)

I must say though, chasing down all these permissions is certainly
helping me get a better sense of who's-who in the Python space.