Need help making a slot machine.

Discussion in 'Java' started by iwn730, Nov 6, 2012.

  1. iwn730

    iwn730

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    So I got started making this slot machine I still somewhat struggling with java but I am starting to get the hang of it. well I go so far as to get the majority of the Triple string done but the method part is giving me issues.Also im trying to figure out where to put in max_len into the class.

    here it is,

    public class slot {

    /**
    * @param args
    */
    class TripleString {
    private String string1;
    private String string2;
    private String string3;

    public TripleString (String s1, String s2, String s3) {
    string1 = s1;
    string2 = s2;
    string3 = s3;

    public void setTripleString (String str1, String str2, String str3) {
    }
    string1 = str1;
    string2 = str2;
    string3 = str3;