need help on datasouce select

guanfenglin

Hi guys,

I am a newbie in Visual Web Developer Express 2005.

I have created a datasource bind to a ORACLE table, with a custom
select query, it has a where clause to filter the id specified.

query:
select * from asp_test where person_id = :person_id
code:
selectSource.SelectParameters.Add("person_id", System.TypeCode.Int16,
"24");

since I am a newbie, and now I don't know how to fetch the record...

Can you please demostrate to me which I used to do in JAVA like
resultset etc?

Thank you very much!

James