Need help on How-To create multiple wecontrols at design-time.

Undecided

I need to do this. I have a business control that's when dropped on a
form has to create all the gui components that it needs. These will be
created at design time and their properties will be pre-set with
values that the application developer can then change if they need to.
Can you point me to source of information of this can be done? The
controls that I need created will already be installed in the toolbox
and they can render themselves fine both at design-time and run-time.
I just need to have them created and setup through this business
object that will be dropped on the form.

Thanks

Constantine