Need help on SSLEngine

Kiran Kumar Kamineni

Do any of you have any sample code or links to sample code that implements
SSL based NIO using SSLEngine.
My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.

Esmond Pitt

Kiran said:
Do any of you have any sample code or links to sample code that implements
SSL based NIO using SSLEngine.
My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.

There is two sample program described at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#SSLEngineSample

They are provided in your JDK at
<jdk-home>/samples/sslengine/SSLEngineSimpleDemo.java (I think) and
<jdk-home>/samples/nio/server

Both are somewhat limited, e.g. the NIO-based HTTP server only does one
handshake, but it will get you started.

The SSLEngine is a very tricky thing to use well.

EJP