  1. Do any of you have any sample code or links to sample code that implements
    SSL based NIO using SSLEngine.
    My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.
    Kiran Kumar Kamineni, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Kiran Kumar Kamineni

    Esmond Pitt Guest

    Kiran Kumar Kamineni wrote:
    > Do any of you have any sample code or links to sample code that implements
    > SSL based NIO using SSLEngine.
    > My program is looping in the hand shaking, infinitely.

    There is two sample program described at
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#SSLEngineSample

    They are provided in your JDK at
    <jdk-home>/samples/sslengine/SSLEngineSimpleDemo.java (I think) and
    <jdk-home>/samples/nio/server

    Both are somewhat limited, e.g. the NIO-based HTTP server only does one
    handshake, but it will get you started.

    The SSLEngine is a very tricky thing to use well.

    EJP
    Esmond Pitt, Jan 21, 2005