    Codebehind="CommViewEvents.ascx.cs"
    Inherits="HydPortal.UserControls.CommViewEvents1

    Can anyone help out in thi regard....
    AVL, May 23, 2006

  2. "Ambiguous match found." basically means you need to be more specific for
    one of the namespaces of a class you mention. In your case, it looks like it
    is the Inherits attribute. Be as specific as possible when entering the
    value for the Inherits attribute, use the complete namespace. For example,
    when specifying the class while declaring a variable, we normally just put
    HyperLink, but the complete class with the namespace is actually
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.HyperLink When specifying a class in a directive,
    you should specify it using the complete namespace just to play it safe.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, May 26, 2006