need help on user controls

AVL

hi,
I've a problem in accessing user controls when I deploy the application in
the production server..
I'm receiving the following error...

Ambiguous match found.
Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Control Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="CommViewEvents.ascx.cs"
Inherits="HydPortal.UserControls.CommViewEvents1

Can anyone help out in thi regard....

Nathan Sokalski

"Ambiguous match found." basically means you need to be more specific for
one of the namespaces of a class you mention. In your case, it looks like it
is the Inherits attribute. Be as specific as possible when entering the
value for the Inherits attribute, use the complete namespace. For example,
when specifying the class while declaring a variable, we normally just put
HyperLink, but the complete class with the namespace is actually
System.Web.UI.WebControls.HyperLink When specifying a class in a directive,
you should specify it using the complete namespace just to play it safe.