Need help overiding anchor style inside class

Danny Anderson

Hola, html'ers!

I have a .css file I use on my site. I have anchor styles defined as
follows (it is going to come out ugly wrapping 80 chars/line) :

/* ---[anchor styles]--- */
/* orange links that turn blue on mouse-over */
a:link {color:#FF8C00; text-decoration:none;
font: bold 20pt "Agency FB,Arial, sans-serif";}

a:visited {color:#FFC00; text-decoration:none;
font:bold 20pt "Agency FB, Arial, sans-serif";}

a:hover {color:#4040FF;text-decoration:none}
/* --- end anchor styles --- */

I have a text box (handily called .box) where I want to be able to use
hyperlinks. I don't want them to be the large size that I have defined
the "default" behavior to be. Can I overide that in .box class below
so that the size of the links is 12pt, like the rest of the box?

/* ---[text box]--- */
..box {
background: #000000;
color : #FF8C00;
font-family : Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;
font-size: 12pt;
}
/* ---end .box--- */

Any comments appreciated- thanks!