    thx in advance ... i look 4ward to u help guys! i plan 2 work 2morrow so
    quick is best.
    -scotty
    Scotty Montague, Oct 21, 2007

  2. Scotty Montague said:

    > hi guys!
    >
    > i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
    > friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
    > the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
    > help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need
    > 2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me.

    Jst rmv ll th vwls frm th cd. Tht wll gv y bt 25-30% prfrmnc incrs. T gt vn
    mr spd, rmv ll th cmmnts.

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Oct 21, 2007

  3. Scotty Montague

    CBFalconer Guest

    Scotty Montague wrote:

    > i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster.
    > my friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car
    > and boost the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is
    > why i ask 4 u help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u
    > could show what i need 2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i
    > do not want to here from any 1's who says no i can not answer you
    > bcos u r off topic or blah blah blah....so only those who know my
    > answer need 2 reply. i know you knows so plz coff it up and give me
    > right answer and dont be rude.
    >
    > thx in advance ... i look 4ward to u help guys! i plan 2 work
    > 2morrow so quick is best.

    I don't think you will get much help here. Very few of us will
    stand for the sort of misspellings etc. you are using. I have
    grave doubts about your expertise.

    Try using proper spelling and punctuation and your results are
    likely to improve.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

    CBFalconer, Oct 21, 2007
  4. "Scotty Montague" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    SVCSi.130$...
    > hi guys!
    >
    > i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
    > friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
    > the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
    > help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need 2
    > do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want to here from any
    > 1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off topic or blah blah
    > blah....so only those who know my answer need 2 reply. i know you knows so
    > plz coff it up and give me right answer and dont be rude.

    Actually, the computer in the '05 Mustang convertible is programmed in Java,
    so you cannot make go faster. See
    http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1927254,00.asp for details.

    --
    Chqrlie.
    Charlie Gordon, Oct 21, 2007
  5. Scotty Montague

    santosh Guest

    OT - Re: Need help plz

    Charlie Gordon wrote:

    > "Scotty Montague" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > news: SVCSi.130$...
    >> hi guys!
    >>
    >> i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster.
    >> my friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and
    >> boost the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i
    >> ask 4 u help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show
    >> what i need 2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want
    >> to here from any 1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off
    >> topic or blah blah blah....so only those who know my answer need 2
    >> reply. i know you knows so plz coff it up and give me right answer
    >> and dont be rude.

    > Actually, the computer in the '05 Mustang convertible is programmed in
    > Java, so you cannot make go faster.

    Actually I'd say that there is more scope for speed optimisation in
    typical Java code than in C code.
    santosh, Oct 21, 2007
  6. Re: OT - Re: Need help plz

    "santosh" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    fffbh1$fnl$...
    > Charlie Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> "Scotty Montague" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >> news: SVCSi.130$...
    >>> hi guys!
    >>>
    >>> i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster.
    >>> my friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and
    >>> boost the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i
    >>> ask 4 u help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show
    >>> what i need 2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want
    >>> to here from any 1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off
    >>> topic or blah blah blah....so only those who know my answer need 2
    >>> reply. i know you knows so plz coff it up and give me right answer
    >>> and dont be rude.

    >> Actually, the computer in the '05 Mustang convertible is programmed in
    >> Java, so you cannot make go faster.

    > Actually I'd say that there is more scope for speed optimisation in
    > typical Java code than in C code.

    While I do not argue otherwise, it is less in scope here ;-)

    --
    Chqrlie.
    Charlie Gordon, Oct 21, 2007
  7. Scotty Montague

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 00:12:36 -0700, Scotty Montague
    <> wrote in comp.lang.c:

    > hi guys!
    >
    > i own 2005 ford mustang convertible and i want to make it go faster. my
    > friend barry's told me that i can reprogram computer in my car and boost
    > the horses. i assume computer program is in c and that is why i ask 4 u
    > help. what i need 2 do? i am expert in c so if u could show what i need
    > 2 do i will know what 2 do plz beleeve me. i do not want to here from
    > any 1's who says no i can not answer you bcos u r off topic or blah blah
    > blah....so only those who know my answer need 2 reply. i know you knows
    > so plz coff it up and give me right answer and dont be rude.
    >
    > thx in advance ... i look 4ward to u help guys! i plan 2 work 2morrow so
    > quick is best.
    > -scotty

    OK, I won't tell you that your an off-topic jerk, and your question
    does not belong here. All I'll say is:

    *plonk*

    --
    Jack Klein