    these values: 5, 0.50, 2, 1. After that we choose our drink and pressed
    it, program must reset value to 0.

    Any help will be great, ty

    Matas, Jan 27, 2009

  2. Matas

    Guest

    > Any help will be great, ty

    Try some coffee, it might help you stay awake in class.

    , Jan 27, 2009

  3. Matas

    Matas Guest

    wrote:
    >> Any help will be great, ty

    > Try some coffee, it might help you stay awake in class.

    If you dont know the code, dont write anything down ... konju

    Matas, Jan 27, 2009
  4. Mike Treseler, Jan 27, 2009
  5. Matas wrote:

    > If you dont know the code, dont write anything down ... konju

    If you don't know anything about the problem, and couldn't be bothered
    finding out yourself, then don't post any questions!

    And BTW, there's plenty of people on this group who do "know the code" as
    you so eloquently put it, but I'm guessing none of them are going to help
    out such a lazy, rude person like yourself.

    Good luck with that!

    --
    Mark McDougall, Engineer
    21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216

    Mark McDougall, Jan 27, 2009
  6. Matas

    Matas Guest

    Mark McDougall wrote:
    > Matas wrote:
    >
    >> If you dont know the code, dont write anything down ... konju

    > If you don't know anything about the problem, and couldn't be bothered
    > finding out yourself, then don't post any questions!
    >
    > And BTW, there's plenty of people on this group who do "know the code" as
    > you so eloquently put it, but I'm guessing none of them are going to help
    > out such a lazy, rude person like yourself.
    >
    > Good luck with that!

    And you are defending when someone doesnt want to help you, instead of
    that he wrote some stupid answer?

    Off course i tried to find it on the google and other pages, but I didnt
    managed to find out solution for my problem. I found one code, but it
    doesnt have that kind of system like extracting money on segment display ...

    My knowledge about VHDL is very low, and its not because i slept over
    course, its just how prof. works in mine country, and I didnt ever
    fooling around with VHDL by myself

    Matas, Jan 28, 2009
  7. Matas

    Matas Guest

    Matas, Jan 28, 2009
  8. Matas a écrit :
    > Mike Treseler wrote:
    >> Matas wrote:
    >>
    >>> Any help will be great, ty

    >> Then this will be great:
    >> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=vhdl vending machine lulu

    > You just confirmed what roden wrote ...

    All right, let's put this kindly.
    No company is going to develop any hardware like that for a vending
    machine. It's much more easily done with a smal microcontroller.
    So your question is nothing but a work assignment some teacher gave you.
    And you are asking us to do it for you.
    You won't get any more useful answer than mine.

    Nicolas

    Nicolas Matringe, Jan 28, 2009
  9. Matas

    Symon Guest

    Matas wrote:
    > Ok, I need to made one program and I hope that someone will know it :S
    >
    > I need to build a program that will do this thing. Its like a coffee
    > machine. When I input money in it, program must sum it and send it to
    > 8 segment display (whole program is building on a Spartan 3). Coins
    > are these values: 5, 0.50, 2, 1. After that we choose our drink and
    > pressed it, program must reset value to 0.
    >
    > Any help will be great, ty

    Matas,

    You should try a course at this place.

    http://www.etfos.hr/

    I've emailed the professor your problem and to tell him you will be
    applying.

    Good luck, Syms.

    Symon, Jan 29, 2009