need help really and badly

zam

i need to do a project in vb for my degree any body ther who can realy
help me.
i mean having the source for !!!

GeekBoy

zam said:
i need to do a project in vb for my degree any body ther who can realy
help me.
i mean having the source for !!!

Yeah, anyone coming into here looking for Visual Basic code in a C++ group
does need help.

And posting from India..... Yes it is becoming clearer why you need help.
Diploma Mill Capitol of the World.

BobR

GeekBoy said:
Yeah, anyone coming into here looking for Visual Basic code in a C++ group
does need help.

And posting from India..... Yes it is becoming clearer why you need help.
Diploma Mill Capitol of the World.

Yep. I ordered a diploma for "High Priest of C++ Sceince", but the U.S.C.
seal had an Brahman bull on it, so, I cancelled the credit card payment!

Note how they spelled 'science' (i before e, except after c)?

Go Trojans!! Go Navy!! (football, of course!).

BobR

Yep. I ordered a diploma for "High Priest of C++ Sceince", but the U.S.C.
seal had an Brahman bull on it, so, I cancelled the credit card payment!

Note how they spelled 'science' (i before e, except after c)?

Go Trojans!! Go Navy!! (football, of course!).

Damn...imagine my surprise at seeing my moniker on a post that I
didn't post! Now there are two of me.

red floyd

BobR said:
Damn...imagine my surprise at seeing my moniker on a post that I
didn't post! Now there are two of me.

But did he use deep copy semantics when he clone()'ed you? And do you
have a virtual destructor?

:)

BobR

BobR said:
Damn...imagine my surprise at seeing my moniker on a post that I
didn't post! Now there are two of me.

I've been using "BobR" since the early '80s, added "POVrookie" in '98.
If this is the first you've seen it, you must be new to the net (or, at
least, this NG).

Shadowman

BobR said:
I've been using "BobR" since the early '80s, added "POVrookie" in '98.
If this is the first you've seen it, you must be new to the net (or, at
least, this NG).
Hmmmm. Now before we all get our panties in a knot:

Noting that this message was cross-posted to two groups, a quick look at
Google groups seems to indicate that each of the aforementioned groups
has its own regularly-contributing Bob R.

Worlds are colliding!

BobR

--
SM
rot13 for email- Hide quoted text -

No panty problems here...just a big ass grin! <BAG>

BobR

Shadowman said:
Hmmmm. Now before we all get our panties in a knot:

Well, if the other 'BobR' will admit that he likes the U.S.C. Trojans, we
can sit down and have a beer together. said:
Worlds are colliding!

Yep, saw that 'Star Trek'!
<G> [...beam me up, Scottie! This place sucks. ;-} ]

Puppet_Sock

On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, "BobR"
[snip]
the other 'BobR'

There's this organization that collects the names
of scientists with the first name of Steve. Something
about laughing at creationists or something, I'm not
real sure.

Maybe we need a similar org for computer coders named
Bob. Or Robert and the variations.
Socks

BobR

Puppet_Sock said:
On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, "BobR"
[snip]
the other 'BobR'

There's this organization that collects the names
of scientists with the first name of Steve. Something
about laughing at creationists or something, I'm not
real sure.

Maybe we need a similar org for computer coders named
Bob. Or Robert and the variations.
Socks

There is a group called something like "International Order of Bob"[1],
based in Canada I think. And when I checked it out, there were already a
bunch of "Bob R"s registered.

I'd give you the link, but it's on an hard-drive that's been archived in a
cardboard box for years. :-}

[1] not to be confused with the IOOB (International Organization of Old
Bastards, a cool (HD) motorcycle club).

BobR

Shadowman said:
Hmmmm. Now before we all get our panties in a knot:

Well, if the other 'BobR' will admit that he likes the U.S.C. Trojans, we
can sit down and have a beer together. said:
Worlds are colliding!

Yep, saw that 'Star Trek'!
<G> [...beam me up, Scottie! This place sucks. ;-} ]

I knew it was too good to be true and our worlds would collide! I
have to disagree and go with those Texas Longhorns. But what the
hell, I never was one to let anything get in the way of a COLD BEER.
I am also an old (literally) Star Trek fan and worse yet...a M.A.S.H.
fan too.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Take my advice
Pull down your pants
And Slide on the ICE. (Sidney Freedman)

BobR

Puppet_Sock said:
On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, "BobR"
[snip]
the other 'BobR'
There's this organization that collects the names
of scientists with the first name of Steve. Something
about laughing at creationists or something, I'm not
real sure.
Maybe we need a similar org for computer coders named
Bob. Or Robert and the variations.
Socks

There is a group called something like "International Order of Bob"[1],
based in Canada I think. And when I checked it out, there were already a
bunch of "Bob R"s registered.

I'd give you the link, but it's on an hard-drive that's been archived in a
cardboard box for years. :-}

[1] not to be confused with the IOOB (International Organization of Old
Bastards, a cool (HD) motorcycle club).

Hot damn, I would qualify for both!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-
preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting......

"Holy Shit....What a Ride!!!"

BobR

BobR said:
There is a group called something like "International Order of Bob"[1],
based in Canada I think. And when I checked it out, there were already a
bunch of "Bob R"s registered.

I'd give you the link, but it's on an hard-drive that's been archived in a
cardboard box for years. :-}

[1] not to be confused with the IOOB (International Organization of Old
Bastards, a cool (HD) motorcycle club).
- -
Bob R
POVrookie

Hot damn, I would qualify for both!

HOLY CRAP! Another "Biker Bob"?!?!? WOW!!
( we have enough for our own HOG chapter!)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-
preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting......

"Holy Shit....What a Ride!!!"

Right on, brother!!

[ other post]
LONGHORNS?!?! No, Aggies!! <G>
( have relatives from both schools. I'm in So.Cal.(no U.))
The ***COLD*** beer is on!! :-}

Yep, M.A.S.H. fan.

Viet Nam era vet?

This is very weird talking to myself, and *not* knowing what I'm going to
answer!

Victor Bazarov

BobR said:
BobR said:

This is very weird talking to myself, and *not* knowing what I'm
going to answer!

Remembering from the days of old... "If in the morning at the mirror
you show your reflection the tongue and in response it shakes a fist
at you, it means last night you didn't have enough to eat [with your
drinks]"

BobR

BobR said:
BobR said:
There is a group called something like "International Order of Bob"[1],
based in Canada I think. And when I checked it out, there were already a
bunch of "Bob R"s registered.

I'd give you the link, but it's on an hard-drive that's been archived in a
cardboard box for years. :-}

[1] not to be confused with the IOOB (International Organization of Old
Bastards, a cool (HD) motorcycle club).
- -
Bob R
POVrookie

Hot damn, I would qualify for both!

HOLY CRAP! Another "Biker Bob"?!?!? WOW!!
( we have enough for our own HOG chapter!)

Well, Biker Bob might be a bit off, Biker Wanna Be would be more
accurate. For some reason, the significant other doesn't care for two
wheels. She doesn't mind my three-wheeled off roader though,
especially since it has wings too. Much more into flying and building
(when time and money permit).

See www.kisbuild.onfinal18.com

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-
preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting......

"Holy Shit....What a Ride!!!"

Right on, brother!!

[ other post]
LONGHORNS?!?! No, Aggies!! <G>
( have relatives from both schools. I'm in So.Cal.(no U.))
The ***COLD*** beer is on!! :-}

Yep, M.A.S.H. fan.

Viet Nam era vet?

This is very weird talking to myself, and *not* knowing what I'm going to
answer!

Sorry but since I work for the UT system I have to support the T-
sippers...besides it aggrivates the hell out of my daughter who thinks
the Aggies are the ONLY school and team. Can't resist yanking her
chain. (It's my favorite job!)

Viet Nam era vet? Yep, Air Force 65-69. Told you I was an OLD FART!

Started punching assembly code in '65 at the ripe old age of 18.
Haven't written much in the last couble of decades, too busy designing
and directing others. Couple of years back I changed direction and
became a Billing Analyst Manager. Now I find myself one of those damn
users who is always pissed off at IR. Unlike most users, when I get
pissed I can do something about it. It sure seems to piss off the IR
crew when they tell me they can't do something and I say OK, I will do
it myself and DO IT. <G>

Speaking of that COLD BEER, I think it is about time I got out of here
and headed home for one! Should be tipping it back about 7pm central
time. Why don't you join me and we can share the experience even if
not the company.

BobR

BobR said:
BobR wrote:

Speaking of that COLD BEER, I think it is about time I got out of here
and headed home for one! Should be tipping it back about 7pm central
time. Why don't you join me and we can share the experience even if
not the company.

[beer in hand] Cheers! Here's to the Bob's of the world!

BobR

BobR said:
BobR wrote:
Speaking of that COLD BEER, I think it is about time I got out of here
and headed home for one! Should be tipping it back about 7pm central
time. Why don't you join me and we can share the experience even if
not the company.

[beer in hand] Cheers! Here's to the Bob's of the world!

Cold, frosty, and good. Cheers and have a great evening. The great
thing about the BoB's of the world is that we are always the
same...backwards and forwards.