    me to underatsand tree better...
    thanking u all in advance
    hema

    hema, Oct 10, 2005

  2. hema wrote:

    > i was trying to write code for binary search tree insertion using
    > c,with linked lists but i'm getting segmentation fault,can someone help
    > me to underatsand tree better...
    > thanking u all in advance

    I suspect it's your code doing something wrong. Could you post a short,
    compilable piece of code that demonstrates your problem?

    (note: using "u" when you mean "you" is *not* cool)

    --
    Nick Keighley

    "I wish to God these calculations had been accomplished by steam."
    --C. Babbage

    Nick Keighley, Oct 10, 2005

  3. hema

    Dale Guest

    "hema" <> wrote in news:1128929321.430744.24420
    @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    http://www.cs.bu.edu/teaching/c/tree/binary/

    Dale, Oct 10, 2005