Need help spamming

rackafrackarickafrack

Hi,

So I've decided to take up spamming. I mean, I'm too old to start work
as a prostitute, and there is simply no margin in terrorism (trust me,
I've checked). So what the heck.

Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me? I've gotten some spam mails about that, but they want money. And
since I'm just starting up, I'd rather just get them for free.

Or how does mail-server hijacking work? Something about worms, right?
Gosh, I'm so embarassed that I have to ask these newbie questions.

And I hope this isn't too off-topic for this group. I wouldn't want to
annoy anyone with excessive non-sequitor mailings. At least not for
free.

Thanks so much,

Steve "Scooter" Johnson
San Francisco, California
(415) 867 5309

Allis

Hi,

So I've decided to take up spamming. I mean, I'm too old to start work
as a prostitute, and there is simply no margin in terrorism (trust me,
I've checked). So what the heck.

Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me? I've gotten some spam mails about that, but they want money. And
since I'm just starting up, I'd rather just get them for free.

Or how does mail-server hijacking work? Something about worms, right?
Gosh, I'm so embarassed that I have to ask these newbie questions.

And I hope this isn't too off-topic for this group. I wouldn't want to
annoy anyone with excessive non-sequitor mailings. At least not for
free.

Thanks so much,

Steve "Scooter" Johnson
San Francisco, California
(415) 867 5309

A. Don't do it. (1)
B. The end result will rarely, if ever, justify the means.
C. You will spend as much time chasing Blacklist removals, getting new ISP
accounts, etc. (2)
D. Spammers take a huge amount of time and effort in hiding their efforts so
as not to be found, yet they need to direct the spammed to their site. ;)
E. You live in the same city as SmakDaddy. (3)

(1) Just because I say so.
(2) You'll lose your hosting account and your local isp connection over it.
(3) You don't want that kind of headache.

Allis

Dylan Parry

Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?",
(e-mail address removed) finally proclaimed:
Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me?

I'll gladly sell you a list of 50,000,000 users at example.com[1],
example.net and example.org. I can guarantee[2] that you will make more
from using the list than you will have to pay for it!

_____
[1] <g>
[2] This guarantee is neither expressed nor implied.

Philip Ronan

Hi,

So I've decided to take up spamming. I mean, I'm too old to start work
as a prostitute, and there is simply no margin in terrorism (trust me,
I've checked). So what the heck.

Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me? I've gotten some spam mails about that, but they want money. And
since I'm just starting up, I'd rather just get them for free.

Do the world a favour. Go and boil your head.

rackafrackarickafrack

See, that's the advice I need! With water? Or should I go with oil
right from the start? And do I need a special appliance, or can I
simply use a saucepan??

And, here's the big question, does it have a future? I mean, I don't
want to jump into anything that turns out to be a short-lived fad or
anything.

Thanks!!

John "Jon" Stevenson

William Tasso

Writing in
From the safety of the http://groups.google.com cafeteria

How do you do?
So I've decided to take up spamming. I mean, I'm too old to start work
as a prostitute, and there is simply no margin in terrorism (trust me,
I've checked). So what the heck.

ROTFLMAO - go for it.
Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me? I've gotten some spam mails about that, but they want money. And
since I'm just starting up, I'd rather just get them for free.
yes/no

Or how does mail-server hijacking work? Something about worms, right?

Kidnapping the admin's family should do it for you - I know that is
venturing into terrorist territory but you have to make sacrifices to get
the job done.
Gosh, I'm so embarassed that I have to ask these newbie questions.

hey - everyone has to start somewhere.
And I hope this isn't too off-topic for this group.

why should you worry? spam is apam right?
I wouldn't want to
annoy anyone with excessive non-sequitor mailings. At least not for
free.

Thanks so much,

np - have fun.

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=

Dylan said:
Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?",
(e-mail address removed) finally proclaimed:
Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd
send me?

I'll gladly sell you a list of 50,000,000 users at example.com[1],
example.net and example.org. I can guarantee[2] that you will make
more from using the list than you will have to pay for it!

_____
[1] <g>
[2] This guarantee is neither expressed nor implied.

I'll throw in the 100,000,000 users I have listed under the .local and
..invalid top-level domains. <g>

William Tasso

Writing in
From the safety of the Betadome Digital Media cafeteria
Kim André Akerø said:
Dylan said:
Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?",
(e-mail address removed) finally proclaimed:
Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd
send me?

I'll gladly sell you a list of 50,000,000 users at example.com[1],
example.net and example.org. ...
I'll throw in the 100,000,000 users I have listed under the .local and
.invalid top-level domains. <g>

hey - don't forget all those contacts at .localhost

Dylan Parry

Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", William Tasso
finally proclaimed:
hey - don't forget all those contacts at .localhost

And all those users in the 192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255 range!

Jonathan N. Little

See, that's the advice I need!
What advice?

With water?
Water with what?

Or should I go with oil
right from the start? And do I need a special appliance, or can I
simply use a saucepan??
Anything that required very high voltage should do...
And, here's the big question, does it have a future? I mean, I don't
want to jump into anything that turns out to be a short-lived fad or
anything.

Thanks!!

John "Jon" Stevenson
or
Steve "Scooter" Johnson

What alias you are using, this message hits all the bases on something
to be ignored! I'm surprised, must be the holiday spirit, time of giving
and all!

Jamie

Hi,

So I've decided to take up spamming. I mean, I'm too old to start work
as a prostitute, and there is simply no margin in terrorism (trust me,
I've checked). So what the heck.

Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me? I've gotten some spam mails about that, but they want money. And
since I'm just starting up, I'd rather just get them for free.

There is the key, email addresses must have some intrinsic value to people,
so, you should start out spamming by collecting email addresses.

For example, just put up a form on a web site with something like:

Attn: spammers! How would you like to get free email addresses?

Simply fill out this form and I will send you a list of email addresses
via email:

Your Email [____________] [Submit]

After they fill out the form, send them your list of other spammers who
are looking for email addresses and add their email address to your list.

This has a nice side effect in that you will only be spamming people
who seem to enjoy spam.

Simple isn't it?
Or how does mail-server hijacking work? Something about worms, right?
Gosh, I'm so embarassed that I have to ask these newbie questions.

Your ISP should provide you with an SMTP server. Just contact them and
explain that you are going to start spamming people and they should be
prepared for a higher than normal volume of email.

They'll understand and appreciate your providing them with the opportunity
to prepare for it.

Jamie

Norman L. DeForest

Hi,

So I've decided to take up spamming. I mean, I'm too old to start work
as a prostitute, and there is simply no margin in terrorism (trust me,
I've checked). So what the heck.

Does anyone have a list of say 10,000,000 e-mail addresses they'd send
me? I've gotten some spam mails about that, but they want money. And
since I'm just starting up, I'd rather just get them for free.

Or how does mail-server hijacking work? Something about worms, right?
Gosh, I'm so embarassed that I have to ask these newbie questions.

And I hope this isn't too off-topic for this group. I wouldn't want to
annoy anyone with excessive non-sequitor mailings. At least not for
free.

Thanks so much,

Steve "Scooter" Johnson
San Francisco, California
(415) 867 5309

Knock it off, Ritzman!

(Those who are old-time regulars to
the-newsgroup-that-shall-not-be-named-in-AWW
will know what I mean. Google "Super-Troll".)

Auggie

Travis Newbury said:
I wonder is the prank phone calls have started yet?

Since the post originated in Europe and was such an obvious (and lame)
attempt at trolling, I think it would be fair to assume that the whole point
of the post was to get harassing phone calls to the above person by the
original poster.

Travis Newbury

Auggie said:
Since the post originated in Europe and was such an obvious (and lame)
attempt at trolling, I think it would be fair to assume that the whole point
of the post was to get harassing phone calls to the above person by the
original poster.

Which is what I was talking about.

CJM

Trolling? I am I the only one (Mr Tasso excepted) that thought this was
funny?

Even funnier given some of the reactions. I guess it's true that Americans
don't really have a sense of humour.

CJM

rackafrackarickafrack

such an obvious (and lame) attempt at trolling

You make me sad.

And unfortunately the 867 5309 number just dates me--doesn't anyone see
the reference?? Do a google.

All you damn Yanks have small penises. Now *that's* a troll.

Robert "Insert a Nickname" Peterson

Tony

Trolling? I am I the only one (Mr Tasso excepted) that thought this was
funny?

Even funnier given some of the reactions. I guess it's true that Americans
don't really have a sense of humour.

I thought it rather amusing, pretty much until I saw the phone number.
Then I saw it as a lame attempt to harass the person at the other end.

THEN, I looked at the phone number again :)