Need help to create asp

Discussion in 'HTML' started by 4uproduction, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. 4uproduction

    4uproduction Guest

    I would like to know how to open the webpage with iframe.
    For each product, the webpage is constructed with two parts, one is
    menu and the other is product in html.
    In other words, the product description is loaded in the iframe window
    of the menu page.
    Since the product page is loaded in the iframe. I don't get the direct
    url. Actually, I do have
    direct url for each production. But, when I open the webpage with
    these urls, it only opens
    the product page(child page) without the meny page(parent page).
    I want to have a direct url so that if I type it, it opens the page of
    product with menu page(parent page).
    Someone recommend me to use asp. But, I don't know how.
    I'm thinking of using for example a URL string, eg something like...

    www.url.com/default.asp?contentID=702&iframe=http://www.url.com

    but I don't know how to pass the value for an iframe in a URL.

    Does anyone out there know how to do this with asp?

    4uproduction, Mar 24, 2008