Need help to install ROR with MS-SQL

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Sankar Kumar, Mar 16, 2009.

  1. Sankar Kumar

    Sankar Kumar Guest

    Hi,

    I have already installed ROR with sqlite & mysql .
    & now i need to have ROR with MSSQL.
    Here is my existing ROR details ,
    actionmailer (2.2.2)
    actionpack (2.2.2)
    activerecord (2.2.2)
    activeresource (2.2.2)
    activesupport (2.2.2)
    columnize (0.3.0)
    linecache (0.43)
    mysql (2.7)
    rails (2.2.2)
    rake (0.8.3)
    ruby-debug (0.10.3)
    ruby-debug-base (0.10.3)
    sqlite3-ruby (1.2.4)

    Can you please somebody help me to install ror with MS-SQL ?

    Thanks,
    Sankar.

    Sankar Kumar, Mar 16, 2009