Need help to look for a specific cross platform vertical scroll javascript that can call an external

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by P2P, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. P2P

    P2P Guest

    Hi

    I am wondering if someone know of a cross-platform vertical scrolling
    script that

    - is cross platform

    - will call the scrolling content from an external html page or from a
    url page

    - will also has an option to pause when each heading on the content page
    reach the top or bottom of defined scrolling window, depending on the
    predefined direction the scroll is scrolling.

    Will appreciate very much if someone know such a script and let me know
    asap.

    I spent 4 days on the net looking and trying out different vertical
    scrolling script but I can't find any like the one I described above.

    Thank you.

    --
    P2P <>
    P2P, Mar 10, 2006