Need help to read the following line : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

eitan

I'm using the following parser : SAX2XMLReader (Apache sax parser). My
class is derived from DefaultHandler object and i'm overwriting the
following methods : 1. void processingInstruction (...); 2. void
docPI (...); 3. void elementDecl (...);
but no one of these function is being called by the parser.

I'm also setting the following handlers :
parser->setContentHandler(this);
parser->setErrorHandler(this);
parser->setLexicalHandler(this);
parser->setDeclarationHandler(this);
parser->setDTDHandler(this);

Does anyone can tell me how can i extract these tags?? (version and
encoding).

thanks.