Need help using asp

Tony Teoh

All,

Current Im develop a program that using web page to connect to Oracle.
My difficulties was:

1) How to retrieve the information in tnsnames.ora and put into all
connection string into a option list to let user choose accordingly ?
2) After using had choosen the connection then a username and passowrd
page will appear to let user key in the username and password, if verify
is ok then proceed to do other stuffs else put back to login page to let
user retry.

I had tried and tried but still cannot, can someone please help me.
Thanks in advance