Need help using Classes

Guest

I have converted a schema to a VB.NET class for use in ASP.NET. This schema
also used elements from the Dublin Core schema, so this was also converted to
a VB.NET class.

Everything works fine except when I try to use any of the elements from the
DublinCore (DC) class. I can't seem to figure out how to set any values.

The main one I'm struggling with is setting the value of the dcTitle property.

Can anyone help me please?

To save posting all the code, I've zipped up the files, which you can
download from http://mparter.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads/code.zip

Guest

Mark,
I have no idea what this is all for, but the only title I find goes like so:

Dim title As New purl.org.dc.elements.title()
title.__lang = "English"
title.Any.InnerText = "Whatever"

Peter

Guest

Hi Peter,

Sorry, should've explained it better. I've got some XML Schemas which I've
"converted" to VB.NET classes. When I'm then serializing this back to XML, I
need the title element to be like so:

<dc:title>some value</dc:title>

I'd already tried what you are suggesting but I get a 'Object reference not
set to an instance of an object' error on the Innertext line.

Is that any clearer?

Thanks,

Mark