Need help w. Applet Security exception!

Steve Burrus

Hi all, I need some pretty immediate help/assistance with "getting it
right" with being able to see a compiled swing applet in my favorite web
browser!!! And my browser is Netscape 7.1. Do I have to go into either
the java policy or the security file and edit them to this??!!!

Chris Smith

Steve said:
Hi all, I need some pretty immediate help/assistance with "getting it
right" with being able to see a compiled swing applet in my favorite web
browser!!! And my browser is Netscape 7.1. Do I have to go into either
the java policy or the security file and edit them to this??!!!

The first thing you need to do is post the exception, and the lines of
code it applies to.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation