Need help w. Java sound.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Steve R. Burrus, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. I would like someone to help me to put some sound/audio into a Java
    source file. How do u go about doing it anyway?
    Steve R. Burrus, Feb 5, 2006

  2. "Steve R. Burrus" <> wrote in message
    >I would like someone to help me to put some sound/audio into a Java source
    >file. How do u go about doing it anyway?

    What you would typically do it play a sound from a file - such as a WAV.
    You aren't going to embed the sound into the source.

    --
    LTP

    :)
    Luc The Perverse, Feb 5, 2006

  3. On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:34:41 GMT, "Steve R. Burrus"
    <> wrote:

    >I would like someone to help me to put some sound/audio into a Java
    >source file. How do u go about doing it anyway?

    here are some samples for playing audio files or streams:
    http://javaalmanac.com/egs/javax.sound.sampled/pkg.html
    Franz-Josef Hoennekes, Feb 6, 2006
  4. Steve R. Burrus

    Roedy Green Guest