need help w/ JSP formating:

Discussion in 'Java' started by hockey1314, Oct 7, 2008.

  1. hockey1314

    hockey1314

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Ok. I need to make the following call:

    var fullSessionName;
    Function startHODSession(sessionName) {
    var i = document.HODApplet.startSession(sessionName);
    if (i == 0) {
    fullSessionName = sessionName + document.HODApplet.getSessionID();

    I need to run that part of code and display the output on a webpage. Any help would be awosme as I am lost w/ JSP more of a vb kind of guy. but learning quickly. Thanks for any help or advice.

    My JSP file:
    <%--
    Document : index
    Created on : Oct 7, 2008, 7:14:58 AM
    Author : tl01mjf
    --%>

    <%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
    <%@page import ="java.applet.Applet" %>
    <%@page import = "ibm.eNetwork.HOD.BaseApplet" %>
    <%@page import = "ibm.eNetwork.HOD.HostOnDemand" %>
    <%@page import = "ibm.eNetwork.HOD.JSHostOnDemand" %>
    <%

    CODE GOES HERE

    %>

    <head>
    <title>JSP Page</title>
    </head>
    <h2>Hello World!</h2>

    <input type="text" name="AgentID" value="" />
    <input type="submit" value="Push IT" name="id"/>

    hockey1314, Oct 7, 2008