Need help with AHDL

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by methi, Jun 22, 2005.

  1. methi

    methi Guest

    Hi,

    I have some questions regarding the following piece of code...

    In the AHDL code, the following variable is declared as below:

    HDET_REG : DFF;

    Its been used in the code as follows:

    HDET_REG.CLK = DIGRESET;
    HDET_REG.D = VCC;
    HDET.REG.CLRN = !HDET;

    My question is that....how does this DFF work

    How does CLRN affect the output HDET_REG.Q

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Methi
    methi, Jun 22, 2005