Need help with assignment, Javascrip game, can pay

Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey there, I'm having some problems with a coding assignment. The assignment is a simple game almost like asteroids and I've been given the template for it so in a sense a portion of the work is already done.

However, as this is my first time learning Javascript I'm having heaps of issues.

In no way am I asking this be done for me -- rather I'm posting here to maybe establish some sort of correspondence for the next couple of weeks (the assignment being due in three weeks) where I can ask for an experts opinion.

I have learnt HTML and passed the unit easily but javascript is really killing me :(
I am willing to pay but I don't have any idea about what rates are to be expected so if you are interested just hit me up with a quote and I'll go from there.

Thanks for any help you can give me guys :(
If anyone posts here and is interested I'll give the zip in a mediafire link.