Need help with CDONTS or other object to receive mail in a specific way

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Vanessa Lee, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Vanessa Lee

    Vanessa Lee Guest

    Hello,

    Is it possible to write a script using CONDTS object to read all emails from
    the SMTP IIS "Drop" folder without changing the username and email address
    in LogonSMTP? or is there completely another way to do it. Here is what I
    want exactly the program to do:

    I just want to have one script that will be able to pickup and read all
    emails that arrive regardless of the email prefix. For example, I want the
    script to read: , , in
    one run. As you notice, the email prefix is a special code that I will want
    to extract from every email received. Each email received will have an
    attachment that I will store in the database together with the code from
    each email prefix.

    I will be very grateful for your help. If you know how, please could you
    write me a little code so that I get some clue and be able to understand how
    to use it.

    I program with VBScript, and have own Windows 2003 server with IIS.

    Thank you very much.
    Vanessa

    Vanessa Lee, Feb 24, 2006