need Help with Coding

Discussion in 'Java' started by shika, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. shika

    shika Guest

    I need a small favor from JavaScript gurus
    I'm using Ieunit to automate our functional test scripts

    IeUnit is a framework to test logical behaviors of web pages. It helps
    users to create, organize and execute functional unit tests.

    The architecture of IeUnit is based on the xUnit framework which has
    been adapted to various languages and platforms. IeUnit is implemented
    in JavaScript language and tailored to Windows platform

    I have a script which clicks on button i.e "listbutton" and it's
    bring up another window, in that window I need to click on check all
    button but somehow my scrip is Failing constantly

    Here are the codes
    Any gurus want to help me out . All your help is really appreciated.

    Please mail to
    shika, Nov 7, 2006