need help with content type application/msword formatting page as envelope

sonic

Hello,
I've searched the web, and can't seem to find a good reference for
msword ( content type ) formatting.

I am presenting my information as microsoft word doc. I was able to
format the text the way i wanted, but still not sure how to format the
page.

In RTF1, I can format the page as Envelope so that every other page is
a invoice address ready to print on envelopes.

I switched from RTF1 to content type application/msword, and can't find
a way to do the same thing. Please let me know if you have any helpful
info.
TIA

sonic

I think i found it.

Did some reverse engineering and this looks like the trick.

first define the style:

@page Section135
{size:9.5in 297.0pt;
mso-page-orientation:landscape;
margin:.25in .5in .5in .4in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-page-numbers:0;
mso-paper-source:4 0;}
div.Section135
{page:Section135;}

than, do

in the testing process.

sonic

ahh, this will work, however my page does not seem t be including those
definitions properly.
almost as if i shouold be adding it to a property instaed of adding to
Response.Write(...)